means that we can think for ourselves. We don`t need to have someone else tell us who we can or can not be. To pull this all into my topic of cyber bullying, we don`t have to be afraid of being ourselves. If people don`t like the way you are then they aren`t worth your time. If they tell you, you need to be more like them, turn around walk away slowly and say "I AM MY OWN UNIQUE PERSON!", because you are your own unique person. Deep thought has not only disappeared but we are hiding it. In middle school, I use to get picked on all the time, and I was afraid to show my face at school. I couldn`t even handle it when my parents asked if I was alright. Before I used to just sing myself to sleep to get me to close my eyes and go into deep thought about my life, in dreams. Every one has there own way of trying to get themselves into deep thought, wether it is being alone or doing what you love. Simic keeps a very good point in his essay, and it is; " We should never take advantage of what we have because, soon it will all be gone".

No comments:
Post a Comment