banner

banner

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

RIP AMANDA TODD

Amanda, you were a young and beautiful soul. I wanted to write about your story cause it not only inspired me to write my blog but also to write about what happens to children when they get on social media and regret what they did. In this blog I have a video on Amanda`s never ending life story;
I cant imagine how your family must feel about loosing you years ago. I remember when I first saw this video and I was in tears for hours. Thinking why would someone do that to such a beautiful girl? I wanted to show you this because this is what cyber bullying does to such a young child. Parents if you are reading this talk to your children and ask them about their life. Yes, it may get awkward but trust me it will make them feel better. It shows your child you are interested what happens in their life. So please listen to your children, and if they do tell you they are being bullied don`t over react and call the police but ask them what have they done to stop it, and if they say nothing, go to their principle and talk to them. Schools have a strict policy about cyberbullying and won`t tolerate it.
Again condolences to Amanda`s family. Amanda was a young and beautiful girl, she deserved to live longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment