banner

banner

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My story

When I was in middle school I was  called many names and made fun of because I wasn`t in any of the smart classes. I wanted to try to be different, so I changed as I got into high school. I was flirty and preppy and always was with the popular group. I started my Facebook that year and got a message saying I was a whore and had pictures of me in middle school all nerdy and such. I did not know what to do. I was called names out loud and tortured. My boyfriend at the time broke up with me cause he was embarrassed to be with me. I chose not to go to the principle with this because I thought I could handle this on my own. I wanted to tell everyone that I was not afraid of their words. I soon fell into depression and was thinking of suicide. I heard an add on the radio and it was the suicide life line and I was really looking for someone to talk to and they helped me. My parents were always busy and my older siblings were not interested in my life.
I wanted to show everyone I was a better person. I always request the same person on the life line and she is just amazing. I keep these words to heart and as you can see I have said it once or twice here
"ALLWAYS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH. THEY ARE THE ONES HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN."
And from this day I keep those words in my mind everyday.
 Thank you LISA!

No comments:

Post a Comment